To submit works for possible publication in this year’s issue of The Raven, please follow the instructions below.
- Works must be emailed as attachments to or shared with email@example.com.
- All submissions must adhere to the following requirements:
- Use Times New Roman or Arial font, 11 or 12 point.
- At the top of the first page, include your first and last name.
- Works from ALL genres are welcome, but…
- Make sure all fiction and essays are paragraphed appropriately.
- Make sure all drama is formatted according to some prescribed set of play formatting guidelines.
- Make sure poetry looks like poetry—composed in lines and stanzas.
- Works with obscene words and/or images may be censored.
- The word limit for each work is set at 3000 words.
- Submitted works must be the author’s original work.
- Please submit each long work as an individual document. Shorter works such as poems can be submitted together on one document.